Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dear Middleton

Dear Middleton
 
I am Barrister William Henson, a solicitor and personal attorney to Late Chief Executive director, of a multi national oil firm, a national of your country, hereby referred to as my client. On 25th of April 2005, my client died in a terrible train accident that also took lives of other innocent souls, as shown on the below link.
 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4480031.stm
 
Since then, I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. I am writing you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client since you, before they get liquidated or declared Unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the Citibank, where the deceased USD$11 million dollar was deposited.
The bank has issued me a notice as the deceased lawyer, to provide the next of kin or have the account liquidated within the next twenty one official working days.
 
My proposal, is that I will like you to stand as the next of kin to the deceased, since you bear the same surname with my late client and couple with the fact that I have been unsuccessful, in locating the relatives for over 3 years now, I seek your prompt consent, to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at USD$11 Million, can be paid to you and then we can share the money on the ratio we will discuss, if you accept to assist me in this project.
 
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through and I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under legitimate arrangement, that will protect you from any breach of the law. I look forward to receiving your phone number and address and so that I will give you further instruction.
 
Please send to me your direct contact telephone numbers and address Via my alternation E-mail: willi270280@uku.co.uk
 
Sincerely Yours,

William Henson.

No comments:

Post a Comment