Friday, April 27, 2012

[Hindi Movie] ‘My language is visuals’ …says fashion designer JJ Valaya, who’s celebrating two decades of life in the ultra glam lane

Hindi Movie has posted a new item, ''My language is visuals' …says
fashion designer JJ Valaya, who's celebrating two decades of life in the ultra
glam lane'




'My language is visuals'


…says fashion designer JJ Valaya, who's celebrating two decades of life in
the ultra glam lane










One of India's veteran couturiers, JJ Valaya is
celebrating the successful completion of 20 beautiful year...

You may view the latest post at 'My language is visuals' …says fashion
designer JJ Valaya, who's celebrating two decades of life in the ultra glam
lane
http://www.hindi-movie.info/my-language-is-visuals-says-fashion-designer-jj-valaya-whos-celebrating-two-decades-of-life-in-the-ultra-glam-lane.html

No comments:

Post a Comment